Remember laughing gas? Well, the grown-up name for laughing gas is ProNox – and at Azul Cosmetic Surgery & Medical Spa we’ve got it in our Bonita Springs office! In our constant effort to bring you the latest technology and to consistently improve your experience, we’ve upped our game when it comes to managing pain, discomfort, and anxiety.
What is ProNox?
ProNox delivers a mixture of 50% oxygen (O2) and 50% nitrous oxide (N2O) to patients who breathe the “laughing gas” through a simple, single-use, hand-held breathing tube. This patient-controlled analgesic takes effect in seconds, offering immediate relief of pain and anxiety. Patients enjoy a sense of control over discomfort that ProNox affords them, which is very calming. Instant relief from pain means narcotics are not needed and patients can drive themselves home from office procedures.
You probably know about “laughing gas” from decades of use with dental procedures. ProNox then became very popular in Labor & Delivery and Birthing Centers across the country and it is now moving into the Aesthetic world. We are proud to be at the forefront of clean pain management. The oxygen and nitrous oxide gas mixture takes effect within seconds and clears from your body within minutes – making it ideal for in-office procedures that previously may have needed medications like Xanax or Percocet.
Benefits of ProNox (O2 N2O)
- Safe and effective – used for decades
- Quick onset – takes effect in seconds
- Highly effective at reducing pain – used in labor & delivery for years.
- Not addictive – a simple mixture of oxygen and nitrogen
- No driver needed – clears from the body within minutes allowing patients to drive home
- Useful for longer procedures – can be used safely for hours
- Effective with anxiety – reduces the fear of needles
WHAT OUR PATIENTS ARE SAYING
“Wonderful experience with Lisa and the staff. They always do a great gob of making me feel comfortable and beautiful. I have had several procedures done at Azul, surgical and aesthetic. I highly recommend them for any of your needs.”
When Is ProNox Used?
Azul is currently offering ProNox only in our Bonita Springs location and we offer it with the following procedures:
- INFINI Microneedling with Radio Frequency
- Ultherapy for skin tightening
- Halo Laser for skin tightening and rejuvenation
- Silhouette InstaLift facial rejuvenation
- Exilis for dermal fat reduction and tightening
WATCH VIDEO ABOUT ULTHERAPY WITH PRONOX
Cost of ProNox Sedation
If you are a candidate for ProNox, there is no additional cost. We believe in making your experience with us as comfortable as possible and we are proud to offer you new technologies and services to help you meet your aesthetic goals with minimal discomfort and maximum happiness.
Schedule a Consultation
If you’ve been putting off a consult or a procedure because of worries over pain or anxiety related to the treatment, call us at 239.415.7576 to talk about incorporating ProNox into your treatment plan. We think pain should be a laughing matter!