Wondering Why FaceTite is So Popular?
- Posted on: Oct 30 2021
FaceTite is one of the new-and-improved options for non-invasive techniques. In our practice, we are using it both in the office as a non-invasive procedure as well as with an adjunct to surgery. Read below to see if perhaps this new technology is right for you.
What is FaceTite?
FaceTite is a facial contouring procedure that involves radiofrequency-assisted lypolysis, RFAL to shape the face. This technology, and the technique with which it is deployed, stimulates natural responses that tighten, smooth, and slim the lower face. It achieves quick improvements by heating the deeper layers of the skin, where collagen fibers have become loose and fragmented, and tightening them. Additionally, heating of the skin near the dermis stimulates a boost of collagen production that can last months. With new collagen on board, the skin becomes firmer, plumper, tighter, and more resilient. Used as a surgical adjunct, it enhances the results by creating additional tightening.
Reasons for the Popularity of FaceTite
Patients appreciate the FaceTite procedure for it’s multiple benefits, which include:
- Slimmer silhouette. During the FaceTite procedure, powerful RF energy is administered at a depth that surpasses other nonsurgical lifting techniques. In addition to tightening the skin, this application of RF energy causes fat cells to coagulate, resulting in a slimmer profile and diminished jowling and double chin fat. These cosmetic gains alone can make the face appear years younger.
- Minimally invasive treatment. The FaceTite procedure is performed through tiny incisions in the skin. There is no manual tissue manipulation and no suturing. The conservative nature of this treatment enables patients to undergo FaceTite with a local anesthetic and, to soothe nerves, self-administered ProNox.
- Brief recovery. The FaceTite procedure may take about 90 minutes, after which patients can return home to recovery comfortably. A dressing and gentle compression is usually applied after the procedure. This should be worn as directed for a few days, after which swelling and bruising may be sufficiently resolved to return to work.
- Lasting results from one treatment. Because FaceTite stimulates prolonged collagen proliferation, the results of this rewarding treatment continue to build over several weeks. The rejuvenative effects of treatment can last up to 5 years with good self care.
- In our practice, Dr. Flaharty likes to use FaceTite as an additional procedure during a face and neck lift surgery to create additional tightening.
Facial rejuvenation can be incredibly rewarding even if you’re not ready for surgery. To learn more about the FaceTite procedure, contact us at 239.415.7576.
Posted in: FaceTite