Way to FACE 2021!
- Posted on: Dec 28 2020
InstaLift= Instant Gratification. Silhouette InstaLift is a marvelous alternative to a facelift for those who are just not ready for one. InstaLift offers immediate and lasting results by lifting the mid-face, and adding volume, in one short office visit.
Why Do We Say That?
It’s the only non-surgical rejuvenating procedure that uses advanced Micro-Suspension Technology™ providing more noticeable results to sagging cheeks and deeper nasolabial folds. Let’s take a deeper look!
Understanding the Innovation of Silhouette InstaLift
This non-surgical procedure is the modern-day thread-lift. Years ago, thread lifts were minimally effective at correcting the signs of aging. It wasn’t the technique itself that was problematic; it was the suture material that was available at that time. The original thread lift procedures that were performed used barbed sutures. These sometimes protruded through the skin. They sometimes snapped. The Silhouette InstaLift uses a resorbable suspension suture with bidirectional cones. When inserted under the skin, these cones engage and elevate the deeper tissues that shape the face. Over time, the sutures are absorbed. In the meantime, though, they stimulate collagen proliferation that supports firmer, younger-looking skin.
There is nothing compared to Dr. Flaharty’s refined surgical technique when performing a facelift. Dr. Flaharty uses a harmonious rejuvenation technique that results in unifying the entire face and neck counteracting specific signs of aging, such as deep creases and loose folds of skin by tightening the underlying tissue and removing excess skin. But, for those who are not ready to pursue a surgical procedure, InstaLift thread lift is an outpatient treatment that offers immediate improvement.
Beads of Brilliance
• InstaLift is also the only absorbable suture that’s FDA-cleared for cosmetic facial procedures.
• Both the cones and sutures are made of glycolide and L-lactide so they stimulate fibroblasts for collagen production.
• Ideal candidates for a Silhouette Instalift are men and women who are looking to refresh their appearance without surgery.
• The results of the InstaLift can last for up to 2 years, and potentially even longer when the procedure is combined with other treatments, such as skin tightening with INFINI™, Botox, or dermal fillers.
• You’ll be treated by Britten Stine, our Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner. She is one of most recognized InstaLift experts in the country.
A Quick Snapshot of Your Appointment:
1. Before Britten begins inserting threads, we anesthetize the treatment area with injections of a powerful local anesthetic. Next, she marks the entrance and exit points for the InstaLift sutures.
2. During the procedure, patients typically feel nothing more than a bit of pressure. The InstaLift needle, with attached suture and cones, is inserted about 5mm into the skin and guided through the tissue to the exit point, leaving the suture and cones under the skin.
3. Patients can return to their usual activities as soon after their procedures as they feel comfortable. Some experience swelling, bruising, redness, or minor discomfort after placement. These side effects are mild and typically subside by themselves in a short time. Although you may see some visible needle marks in your skin, these go away on their own within a few days, leaving behind only beautiful, improved toned skin.
Greet a Younger-Looking You!
Contact us at 239.415.7576 to schedule your InstaLift consultation with Britten Stine in our Bonita Springs, Fort Myers, or Naples office location and be on your way to a happy and fabulous new year!
Posted in: Silhouette InstaLift