Treat Yourself and Someone You Love This Holiday Season!
- Posted on: Nov 23 2020
Every year about this time, people’s attention turns to others. We think about the holiday dinners we will share with loved ones; the gifts we will give and the expressions of joy we will witness. The holidays have always had a special air about them. This year may be different in the ways that we celebrate, but the feeling of the holidays is as strong as ever. Giving and receiving are still on the agenda, and we’re here for it! We love helping our patients receive the gift of beauty during the holiday season and also enjoy serving loved ones who receive an Azul Gift Card. Here, we discuss why the gift of beauty offers many happy returns.
First, Let’s Start with Your gift to You
The holidays are a particular time of year when people think of others more than themselves. However, there are also sparks of desire during this time. It’s inevitable that we may identify some of the things we would like for ourselves while out shopping for others (or online ordering)! And what better than a gift of beauty to brighten the end of a relatively weary year? There are several ways that you can give to yourself this season without leaving anyone else off your list. Consider how any one or more of the following may bring more joy to your season:
- Hydrafacial MD, an infusion-based medical-grade facial that deeply exfoliates and hydrates the skin with anti-oxidants, vitamins and peptides.
- Microdermabrasion, a gentle exfoliating treatment that systematically eliminates surface debris.
- Injectables! Bring new life to your face before ringing in the new year using Botox, Dysport and dermal fillers!
- InstaLift, a minimally-invasive procedure that lifts and tightens the face with little downtime.
- CoolSculpting, a non-invasive body-contouring procedure that gets rid of stubborn fat – and gets your bod ready when warmer weather arrives.
What’s great about the services available at Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa is that they can be enjoyed alone or with a friend! Now is a great time to pick up a gift card for someone you love and schedule pampering treatment for yourself while you’re at it. Call 239.415.7576 to schedule a visit with us in Naples, Bonita Springs, or Fort Myers.
Posted in: Med Spa Treatments