The Most Requested Celebrity Facial Features of 2016
- Posted on: Dec 8 2016
Times change, beauty standards change, but one thing that stays the same is people’s desire to emulate some of their favorite celebrities – whether this be through fashion and makeup, or (yes) even facial features!
And don’t think our fascination and emulation of celebrities is something new, either! Even in the eighteenth century, French noblewomen wore towering wigs in emulation of Queen Marie Antoinette. Can you imagine walking around with three feet of hair balanced atop your head?
Fortunately, today, there are many cosmetic enhancements that are available to us all. At Azul, we pride ourselves on being able to offer you the very best surgical and non-surgical solutions to looking the best version of you – but that doesn’t mean we can’t draw inspiration from your favorite celebrities!
So which Hollywood celebrities have some of the most requested facial features?
- One of the most-requested eye shapes by women of all ages is Olivia Munn’s perfectly shaped almond eyes. Choose blepharoplasty to achieve her fresh, natural, “awake” look. Among men, Jake Gyllenhaal and Hugh Jackman’s eyes are popular inspiration.
- Who doesn’t appreciate full, shapely lips? Angelina Jolie, Christina Aguilera and Scarlett Johansson inspire women of all ages to seek injectable fillers to create volume and to smooth wrinkles in the lip area. Even men want to have fuller lips like those of Ashton Kutcher, Viggo Mortensen and Brad Pitt.
- Chin and jaw. The sculpted, feminine look of Halle Berry, Keira Knightley and Jennifer Lopez are behind the popular requests for chin enhancement and facial contouring with a variety of non-surgical treatments. Men who want a more masculine look often request more of the rugged jawline of John Hamm or Johnny Depp.
- Cheeks. January Jones’s cheeks are the most-requested among women, second only to Beyoncé’s and Jennifer Garner’s. For men, Will Smith and Leonardo DiCaprio are popular inspiration for cheek enhancement, both surgical and non-surgical.
- Everyone wants great skin! Women admire the smooth, flawless skin of Amy Adams, while men admire Neil Patrick Harris and Orlando Bloom. Choose from our very own CO2 laser skin resurfacing, Fraxel laser skin rejuvenation, intense pulsed light (IPL), INFINI skin tightening, or any of Azul’s medical spa services that help keep your skin as rejuvenated and red-carpet-ready as your favorite celebrity’s.
Does Azul have any celebrity patients? You bet we do—but we’ll never tell who they are! Their secrets are safe with us, and so are yours. Contact Azul today to book your free consult with Dr. Flaharty or one of our expert medical estheticians. Your best self is waiting for a chance to savor the spotlight!
Posted in: Procedures