Look Infinitely More Beautiful with INFINI Skin Rejuvenation
- Posted on: Mar 30 2019
The matter of cosmetic aging does not revolve around the development of lines and creases around the eyes, nose, and mouth. No, when we talk with patients about their age-related concerns, we hear questions like “where did these pockets of fat come from?” or “Where did my cheeks go?” Facial aging involves the skin and also the tissue that lies beneath, right down to the bony structure that provides youthful contours. What happens when tissue laxity and structural atrophy cause jowls and other problems? In our offices, we turn to INFINI!
INFINI is sometimes referred to as a laser treatment, but that’s technically incorrect. This device utilizes radiofrequency. Laser devices are based on light energy. Radiofrequency is electrical energy with a positive and negative pole. So the effects on tissue differ between the two. More than targeting tissue with radiofrequency, INFINI combines its energetic output with the power of microneedling.
Two Top Anti-Aging Techniques in One
Radiofrequency and microneedling are each virtual celebs in their own right. Each has a profound effect on the skin’s appearance and both have been praised for safety and efficacy.
- Microneedling is a technique that systematically wounds the skin with ultra-fine needles. The healing response after microneedling floods tissue with collagen, resulting in wrinkle and scar reduction alongside smoother, brighter skin.
- Radiofrequency treatments stimulate collagen and elastin production by heating tissue in a controlled manner. The result of this technique is tighter, smoother skin.
The Benefits of INFINI
Why limit yourself to one powerhouse treatment when you can have two at the same time? By combining microneedling and radiofrequency, INFINI offers benefits that include:
- Safety across all skin types
- Reduction of scars and wrinkles
- Smoother, tighter skin (buh-bye jowls!)
- Short recovery time
- Comfortable treatment process
What’s Your Problem Area?
INFINI is frequently the treatment of choice for individuals who want to rejuvenate their face, jawline, or neck. However, the process can also be performed on the chest, backs of the arms, and on the tissue above the knee that stubbornly sags as we age.
Learn more about INFINI and why this is one of our most popular treatments. Schedule a consultation in Fort Myers, Bonita Springs, or Naples at (239) 415-7576.