Lift Your Face Without a Facelift
- Posted on: Jan 30 2020
If we’re being completely honest, we have to acknowledge that facelift surgery is something that most adults think about at some point. People are generally concerned about the down time associates with a surgical procedure. But most often, we e tend to find they are most concerned about the potential that they will not achieve the subtle, natural results they desire. This leads many to seek nonsurgical methods of supporting firm, tight, youthful-looking skin. While facelifts remain the gold standard in lifting tissue and restoring a youtful contour, additional technologies have advanced our ability to achieve impressive results FaceTite is a new technology that can be used as a nonsurgical facelift or as an adjunct to a surgical facelift to get even better results. If this interests you… read on.
What is FaceTite?
FaceTite is a radiofrequency skin-tightening procedure that has demonstrated the ability to achieve approximately 30% to 50% of the effects a facelift can achieve. The process works by delivering radiofrequency energy beneath the skin in areas such as the lower face and neck. Several radiofrequency treatments have been developed in recent years. FaceTite differs in the way that energy is delivered. To achieve maximum results, the FaceTite device “sandwiches” tissue with radiofrequency. One arm of the applicator is an internal probe that passes just beneath the skin. The other arm passes just over the skin. This technique targets subcutaneous tissue from both directions to contract it while also stimulating collagen production that keeps the skin looking younger for 3 to 5 years.
Benefits of FaceTite include:
- Improvements are noticeable. Studies indicate that FaceTite offers the best results one can achieve without surgery.
- FaceTite can be done in the office without surgery using local anesthesia and the ProNox anesthesia device.
- Only qualified medical professionals can obtain the FaceTite device. It is unlikely that you would find this treatment at a med spa, as InMode, the developer of this system, makes their devices available only to board-certified surgeons.
- Dr. Flaharty uses FaceTite combined with facelift surgery to achieve better results.
- Recovery from FaceTite treatment includes wearing a compression garment for a few days and then only at night for another few weeks.
If you’re ready for a noticeable change in the youthful appearance of your face but aren’t ready for surgery, learn more about FaceTite. Call 239.415.7576 to schedule a consultation in our Naples, Bonita Springs, or Fort Myers office.
Posted in: Facelift