If you are one of the millions of people who are searching for a remedy for skin problems such as wrinkles, brown spots, scarring, blemishes, and other signs of aging, then Azul Cosmetic Surgery’s Medical Spa is for you. We combine state-of-the-art technology to get proven results. Azul Cosmetic Surgery’s Medical Spa treatments are an ideal solution for people who are looking for no downtime solutions for their aging face. The process is painless and results remarkable and long lasting.
Medical spa treatments are particularly popular with women, but also with a growing number of men. We all deserve to look our best and to feel confident. Your age and gender are not barriers to making the improvements to your appearance that you desire. Our medical spa routinely assists clients ranging in age from the 20s to the 80s and everywhere in between. Medical spas are no longer just for the wealthy; technology and demand are creating more competitive pricing, making medical spa treatments a great solution for everyone.
Azul Cosmetic Surgery and Medical Spa offers many nonsurgical options for facial rejuvenation and skin care needs. Our revolutionary techniques combine dermal fillers and neurotoxins to extend your youthful look without surgery. Some of the procedures we offer include:
- Azul Liquid Face Lift – The Azul Liquid Face Lift involves using injectable products to reduce lines and creases in the forehead and around the eyes, fill in dark circles under the eyes, lift and fill the cheeks, eyebrows and temples, soften folds around the mouth, rejuvenate the lips, and strengthening the jaw line. These treatments can restore the natural, youthful contours to the face. The end result is a more rested, energetic, youthful and friendly appearance.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport®, & XEOMIN® – If you’re looking for a refreshed look, BOTOX, Dysport, and XEOMIN treatments can help you look youthful and refreshed. These treatments work to gradually smooth out frown lines, forehead wrinkles, crow’s feet, lip lines, and neck bands.
- Dermal Fillers – Injectable dermal fillers are a popular choice for plumping wrinkles, adding volume, or softening facial features without the need for surgery. These advanced products use active ingredients that occur naturally in the body to safely reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. They are also very effective at replacing lost volume in the face such as correcting dark under eye circles, sagging cheeks, hollow temples, and droopy jowls.
- KYBELLA™ Double Chin Reduction – This groundbreaking injectable treatment can create the elegant, sleek neckline that many women desire, as well as the more chiseled profile and strong chin that men seek.
- CoolSculpting® – If you struggle with stubborn fat, this completely noninvasive procedure reduces trouble spots on the abdomen, thighs, hips and even inder the chin in brief, comfortable treatments. Results appear gradually over 1 to 2 months.
- EXILIS Body Contouring – This is a cutting edge, noninvasive technology for skin tightening, wrinkle reduction, and body contouring. The treatment involves the application of targeted and controlled heating of the epidermal layer of the skin for tightening and of the deep fat layer for effective body contouring.
- Ultherapy® – This system provides a nonsurgical option for lower face and neck lifting. This is a completely new category of treatment and signals a change in medical aesthetics. The Ulthera System affords a degree of control and consistency not seen with other tissue tightening devices. The Ulthera System’s DeepSEE® ultrasound energy is used first to see the layers of targeted soft tissue and then to treat at a prescribed depth—with unprecedented precision. This is the best non-surgical device for lifting and tightening the jaw line and neck line.
- Fraxel® Laser Skin Rejuvenation – When it comes to wrinkles, stretch marks, surgical or acne scars, or active acne, the non-ablative fractional laser is an innovative technology that can help. It utilizes pulses of fractional light to treat skin conditions. This technology is state of the art. It has a larger handpiece compared to previous models for faster treatment, as well as a “cool tip” feature that improves patient comfort. This in-office procedure is fast and easy and requires no downtime.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) – Our most popular spa treatment will renew red or sun-damaged skin in a soft, gentle way with no downtime. The treatment reduces the redness and flushing of rosacea, dilated and broken capillaries, and removes 80% of brown spots in a single treatment.
- Laser Hair Removal – Our mission is to provide our patients with the best and latest technology available, and as such, we offer the Palomar Vectus™ laser at our offices. The Vectus brings hair removal to another level of speed, comfort, and safety.
- Sclerotherapy – If you’re plagued by spider veins on your legs, sclerotherapy is a minimally invasive procedure to treat uncomplicated spider veins and small varicose veins.
- Azul Signature Products – Our partnership with Trilogy Laboratories allows us to offer the most progressive and innovative skin care products exclusively to Azul clients including growth factors, peptides, Vitamin C serums, retinols, and many other active compounds. Working directly with the chemists at Trilogy we are constantly developing new and innovative products to improve results for our clients.
The benefits of Azul Medical Spa treatments are more than skin deep. When you have beautiful skin, you’ll have more self-esteem and live a more confident, healthy life. This can greatly reduce stress, which has long-term benefits for your overall health. If you have any questions about our medical spa treatments, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Azulbeauty.com or by calling 239-415-7576.