10 Ways to Rewind 10 Years
- Posted on: Apr 5 2016
Ready for a new season of sun? Of course you are, so get ready to party like it’s 2006! Here are ten ways you can look ten years younger — without having to resort to the fashion trends of ten years ago (remember striped pants and neckties as belts?) From a quick lunchtime facial to long-lasting face and body treatments, Azul has the solutions to give you the results you want.
- Coolsculpting Mini. Coolsculpting is a safe and effective method of body contouring that uses intense cold energy to kill fat cells in targeted areas. In 2015, the procedure was approved by the FDA as treatment for the submental area (under the chin). The Cool-mini applicator can also treat “pinchable” fat in areas such as the back and underarms.
- The Azul Signature Facial. Relax with a European-style facial, customized to your skin type. Not only do you finish with glowing skin, but who doesn’t enjoy a relaxing massage?
- Infini Skin Tightening uses a combination of microneedling and radio frequency (RF) energy to stimulate collagen production in the skin’s deep tissues. The precision handheld device allows Dr. Flaharty to target specific areas of the face and neck.
- Botox and other variations of botulinum toxin type A relax the muscles that cause facial wrinkles. The results are subtle yet distinctive, and there’s no recovery time needed.
- Deep facial lines, such as the nasolabial folds between your nose and mouth, can be minimized with Sculptra injections of poly-L-lactic acid. Dr. Flaharty may “under-fill” areas that need contouring, since these will continue to improve after treatment.
- Cleanse and exfoliate dead cells and nourish your skin with a Hydrafacial, the most powerful non-invasive skin treatment. Serum administered through a handheld Vortex-Fusion device erases lines and wrinkles, leaving your tissues plumper and skin smoother in less than thirty minutes.
- If you prefer a non-surgical option for face and neck lifting, Ultherapy uses ultrasound energy to view and treat soft tissue beneath the skin to tighten and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.
- Fraxel laser skin rejuvenation involves a series of intense pulsed light treatments that clear up dark spots and smooth wrinkles and lines. New “cool tip” technology means no burning or discomfort — just great looking skin.
- Chemical peels use a mild acidic solution to peel away the top layer of skin, encouraging the growth of smoother, firmer layers. Azul’s Medical Peel Program offers three options: a light (Vitalize), medium (Jessner’s type) or deep (TCA) peel. We even have designed our own Designer Peel with an innovative post-peel treatment regimen!
- There’s a reason the facelift remains the most popular surgical option. While non-invasive or minimally invasive anti-aging treatments need to be kept up at regular intervals, facelift surgery yields results immediately after a short recovery period, and can last up to ten years with proper care. Many people, of course, combine a facelift with other less invasive procedures; Flaharty uses a comprehensive approach to achieve a customized rejuvenation of your entire face and neck area.
Ready to find out more about which treatment (or combination of treatments) can rewind your skin by ten years? Contact us today to schedule a free consultation at our Naples or Fort Myers office locations. After all, spring is a time of renewal, so why not?
Posted in: Procedures